Freeze Dried Berries
Content: Freeze-dried Strawberry and Raspberry
Presentation 20 grams / .705 ounces, equivalent to 200 grams / 7.5 ounces of fresh fruit.
- 5 packages of lyophilized Strawberry 20 gr / .7oz
- 4 packages of freeze-dried raspberry 20 gr / .7oz
What is the freeze-drying process?
Process in which we freeze food at -40 degrees, lower the pressure and extract the water.
The benefits of the process are:
- We preserve up to 99% of vitamins and minerals
- We maintain natural flavor, smell and color (of the food).
- Delivering Delicious, Natural, and Practical Products.
- 1 single ingredient.
- Free of added sugars.
- Free from preservatives.