Notice of Privacy
Identity and address of the person in charge.
LIOTEC JS, S.A. DE C.V. Responsible for the website www.liomart.mx with address at Felipe Ángeles #151, Colonia el Mante, in Zapopan, Jalisco and with the trade name “Lio Mart ” is identified as the person in charge of processing the personal data provided by the Holders directly or indirectly, either personally or in any of the forms of communication established by Law.
Principles of protection.
The personal data provided by the Holders will be treated solely and exclusively for personalization purposes, payment and order processing, service improvement, databases for advertising and marketing purposes, respecting at all times the principles of legality , consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility in the treatment of said data in accordance with the provisions of article 6 of the Law. The sending of personal data is necessary for the main purposes established in this notice, by Therefore, failure to provide the requested data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to access the services offered by the website.
The Holder accepts that for the purposes established in this notice he will provide the website with the following categories of data of the Holder:
- Identification data understood as that information that allows individualizing the person such as full name, date of birth and age.
- Contact data understood as that information that allows maintaining or contacting the Holders, such as: address, email, cell phone and social networks.
- Banking and asset data understood as banking or financial information relating to the means of payment for the services provided.
- We receive and store all the information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way.
Purposes of data processing.
The Owner accepts that their personal data be used by the Responsible for the following purposes that are classified into main purposes and secondary purposes:
- Process and deliver orders.
- Process payments.
- Personalize and improve your experience in www.liomart.mx
- Update files and accounts registered on the website.
- Make available various content such as shopping cart, customer comments, recommendations of products and services of interest.
- Improving our services, features and platform, preventing or detecting fraud or abuse.
- Notify about new products and discounts.
- Identification of trends in the market.
- Use the information for promotional and marketing purposes.
In the event that the Holder agrees with the treatment of his personal data for the main purposes established in this notice, but does not want them to be treated for the secondary purposes indicated therein, he may communicate it immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with attention to the Commercial Management department without this affecting the provision of the service in any way.
Use of image and voice.
The Holders who access the Responsible website or who participate in events organized by it and do not express their express opposition in writing in that sense, it will be understood that they grant their consent for the recording, exhibition and reproduction of your personal image and voice for the same purposes and under the same principles established in this notice
Transfer of data to third parties.
The Holder accepts that his data is transferred by the Responsible, only for the purposes established in this notice, to its affiliated companies, third-party service providers, authorities, marketing consulting companies and that we hire others companies and individuals to perform certain functions on our behalf such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending emails, removing duplicate information from customer lists, data analysis, offering marketing assistance, brand development and enhancement, providing results searches and links, process credit card payments, and provide customer service. They will have access to the personal information necessary to perform their functions, but will not be able to use it for other purposes.
Likewise, the Owners authorize the transfer of their personal data to third parties identified as companies providing goods or services related to the provision of the Responsible website service, the foregoing for the same purposes established in this notice. Due to the foregoing, the person in charge undertakes to communicate to said third parties this privacy notice and the obligations they assume regarding the treatment and protection of the personal data of the Owners upon receiving said information. All data is treated with absolute confidentiality, not being accessible to third parties not identified in this notice or on the website for purposes other than those for which they have been authorized.
Personal Data Protection Department.
The personal data of the Holders are under the supervision and control of the Commercial Department of the Responsible, who assumes responsibility for the adoption of security measures of a technical and organizational nature to protect the confidentiality and integrity of the information, in accordance with the provisions of the Law.
Means to exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO rights).
Any Owner who voluntarily provides their data by any means through the website www.liomart.mx can exercise their access rights , rectification, opposition and cancellation by email with a clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which you seek to exercise any of the aforementioned rights addressed to the Commercial Department through the email email@example.com; the foregoing in accordance with the provisions of Article 29 of the Law.
Conditions of acceptance and use
When the personal data is delivered personally and directly by the Owner, the Responsible Party will make this notice available on the website so that you can express your acceptance prior to obtaining the data.
In all other cases, this privacy notice is made available to the Owner on the website www.liomart.mx and it is understood to be accepted if the Holder presses the "SEND OR ACCEPT" button found in the data collection forms or if by any other means he provides his data without expressing opposition to the purposes and conditions established therein.
The Owner, as a user of the services and of this website, authorizes the Responsible for the automated processing of the personal data that he voluntarily provides through forms and/or email, for its use for informational purposes. and statistics related to the daily administrative operation of the Responsible, as well as the services provided by the latter to users
The user who sends the information to the person in charge, is the only one committed to the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating the person in charge of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form.
If the Owner wishes to revoke the consent granted to the person in charge in this privacy notice, she may do so by sending her request for revocation to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Responsible will not be obliged to cancel the personal data in the case of any of the assumptions established in the Law, such as: that it refers to the parties of a private, social or administrative contract and is necessary for its development and compliance; must be treated by legal provision; legal or administrative actions related to tax obligations, the investigation and prosecution of crimes or the updating of administrative sanctions are hindered; or they are necessary to carry out an action based on the public interest.
The use that the Holder makes of the materials contained herein is his sole responsibility, not assuming any responsibility to the Responsible for the incorrect or illegal use of the same by the user.
Breach of these conditions of use empowers the Controller to deny, immediately and without prior notice, access to and use of the contents of this website.
The different types of cookies that we use to obtain identification data and data related to your purchasing behavior and use of internet services are:
- Essential cookies: We use these technologies to allow you to use our websites properly, so they cannot be disabled as they are necessary to allow you to use the functionalities of our websites and technological tools.
- Cookies to remember your preferences and experience through these technologies we obtain browsing hours, browsing time on our Internet page, sections consulted, and Internet pages accessed prior to ours, these cookies allow us to remember your preferences, browsing options and personalized functions.
- Cookies for performance and analysis purposes: We may use our own and third-party cookies to obtain technical and statistical data that allow us to identify the way in which you use our services in order to improve your experience. performance and future developments
- Own and third-party advertising cookies: We can place our own and third-party advertising cookies (such as business partners and Group Companies) to obtain information regarding your purchase, consumption and website viewing preferences to show you advertising that we consider relevant to you.
The person in charge reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to the practices of the sales sector. Any new policy will be displayed in this same way and we encourage you to visit the website in order to find yourself and stay informed. This power does not grant the Holders any right to receive compensation for damages..