- 40 g of Freeze Dried banana Lio Mart®
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of regular corn starch "cornena"
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup of skim milk
- 1 spoon of vanilla
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 10 g of strawberry
- We add all the ingredients in a blender without including the strawberry.
- We liquefy until a slightly thick consistency
- Then in a hot pan we will gradually put the mixture depending on the size we want the hot cakes
- We turn them away, when they are ready, we spread Nutella, add slices of lyophilized banana Lio Mart® to give it a crispy and delicious texture, strawberries to give it the final touch and ready!